Monday, May 17, 2010

Colorado, see ya in a few weeks

Kim, Anthony, Anna, Christopher, Steven, Caleb, Ron, Jade, Mark, Sue, Leroy, Mae, Andy, Gail, Paris, Ryan, Opal, Joe, Bob, Kay, Don, Dave, Joseph, Darren, Lance and Julie. These are all the great people that I met at Englewood Assembly yesterday. Sunday was my last day in CO and it was really a great day. We had church in the morning and I got to play drums with TJ, Mandy and the band. It was just like old times to me since I honed my drumming skills under the leadership of those guys for years in Da Brook. Loved it! Service was so powerful as TJ spoke on the holy spirit and man was the spirit in that room. Two of brother Leroy's(one of the elders at the church and whom I will be staying with this summer) daughters prayed over the youth near the end of the service and that was so cool to be apart of. The youth is such a big part of what EA does and where they want to go. It's gonna be great to be involved with them this summer. After service there was reception for me to meet and fellowship with all of the elders, deacons and leadership of the church. We have some characters at EA for sure. One of them is Kim, (not sure if that's how you spell his name). He is super funny. Can't wait to hear all of the crazy stories that I'm sure he will tell me this summer.
I've had such a After a good flight and a not so good 2 hour wait at the airport for my ride, I got back in Greenville at about 1:30am this morning. This week is gonna be super busy as I finish up the semester with finals and papers but Thursday is gonna be awesome since I'm taking my mom to see Donovan Mcnabb film his ESPN homecoming special in Chicago. It's gonna be great. Well that's all for now folks. Next post should have some awesome CO pictures. So pumped to share them with all of you. Love ya'll. Until next time

Blessings
Joe
Proverbs 10:19

Currently reading:

Currently Listening to:

1 comment:

  1. You gotta get some pictures of Mama Canady goin crazy at the homecoming!

    Can't wait to see those pictures of CO.

    ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete