Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words!

So Finals and paper prep now is in full effect right now since I have literally 3 days left in the semester to get everything done. It's crazy right now! I'm taking a break right now to blog about some things in my life. First of all, is it June yet? Second of all, did anyone see the Lakers game last night? Kobe got loose on the Suns! haha. Third of all, I just realized that I really don't have to much to say for this post but I'm gonna keep going with my random thoughts anyways. Five random thoughts, ready, set, go...

1. Kristian Stanfill and Sanctus Real are two of my favorite music artists right now
2. The air conditioner at work is extra loud right now
3. I'm so ready to move into my new apartment
4. Sometimes God allows his people to go through some hard stuff so he can get the glory at the end. (yup, some hard stuff in my life right now)
5. I'm gonna miss my family and friends this summer but my new family and friends in CO will carry me through for sure.

Well, I feel better now that I have kinda taken a small break from my work that is staring me in the face. if your still reading, I will leave you with a few pictures from my trip to Colorado last week. To see the rest you can go to my facebook page and check them out. Love you all, until next time folks

Blessings
Joe
I Thessalonians 5:18






No comments:

Post a Comment