Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Yesterday was a nice and easy day. I got up at about 9am. (That never happens!) It felt great even though I haven't ran in since thursday. Shoot. Haha. I went to the church to get some work done and I ended up hanging out with my new bro, Jody. He is a funny dude! I also got some chipotle for lunch. It was delish!
One of my favorite parts of today was getting some insight on some of the youth from one of the parents here. The weight of my influence and oppertunity to invest in these youths lives this summer is pretty large and really extremely important. It makes me realize that I have to be fully devoted to what im here for in June and July. I am so ready to hang out, disciple and really love on these guys and gals because the more I hear about them, the more I understand that they have not been getting and it breaks my heart because I know how important these years are in the life of a teenager. Junior high and high school are the years that shape the rest of ur life and thse kids desperately desire to be influenced by Godly people who want to love them. Man, I feel so blessed to be apart of the shaping and molding of minds for these teens. June please come quick! Haha.
I went over to TJ's house for some pizza and call of duty. Needless to say, I enjoyed the pizza way more than the video games. Anyone who knows me, knows that sports game are my speciality but games like halo, call of duty and modern warfare absolutely kill me. I am the worse. I still had a blast though despite my terrible skills.lol.
Tommorrow is my last day in CO but its gonna be awesome because of the fact that I get to go to a EA church service and I get to meet the rest of the church leaders. Oh yeah and I might even get to play drums for the worship team. SWEET! Tommorrow will be great, minus getting back to Greenville and studying my life away for finals next week. Gross! Haha. Well time to sleep some more before church. Love ya'll! Until next time...

Blessings
Joe
Jeramiah 29.11

No comments:

Post a Comment