Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mighty Mountains!

Oh man, Friday was a glorious day! I went into the Colorado mountains for the first time with the guys and needless to say, it was amazing! I absolutely loved it. Matt rented ATVs for everyone so we all loaded up the truck and trailer and drove a few hours for a day of amazing fun.
The mountains were absolutely beautiful! It was unreal to be up in them at the altitude that we were at (12,000ft). I also saw some ducks and turkeys, oh yeah and deer! It was legit for sure. I did learn pretty quickly that ATVs/four wheelers are powerful machines as it took me a few hours to get the hang of using them. I got stuck a few times, lost control many of times and I even went over a bump so hard and fast that it almost broke Matt's back. Whoops. Minus that and TJ's fall off the Tyler driven ATV, we all had a great time just being together, eatin dogs over the fire and doin some sick ATV jumps (I have video to prove it) I took tons of pictures that will find there way on here when I get back to Greenville.
When we got back to Englewood, I showered since I was wet and everything from the many streams and mud puddles that we crossed. It also snowed a lot in the mountains which made the experience 10 times cooler, literally. Haha. Dinner consisted of some awesome pizza and I chilled for the rest of the night with Matt. CSI and Fringe are legit shows. For realz yo! Matt told me some more stuff about the youth group at EA and everytime I hear about them, I get more and more excited about the summer. Apparently, they are excited more me to be here as well. Sweet! I can't wait til June comes. Its gonna be an amazing 2 months! God is gonna work like crazy in my life and the lives of the youth! Glory! Well its time to sleep some more. Lazy Saturday! Love you all Until next time...

Blessings
Joe
"The tongue, has the power of life and death..."

No comments:

Post a Comment