Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TV in the air!

So today my day started super early because of the serious load of homework that I have with the year winding down so Im really tired right now but today has been an awesome day so I have to blog about it. Class was class, work was work but after all that I got to head out to the St Louis airport to go to Colorado. Yep bloggin from Colorado folks. Haha. The airport experience was kinda cool, kinda not cool. Here's what I mean...

The security checkpoints are extra annoying. I have to take my belt off? Really? But I do know that the likelyhood of someone stabbing me or taking over my plane is pretty low

The food is real good but why did I just pay 12 bucks for a fast food meal?

Why is it so hot in airports!

See you get the good and the bad at airports but when I got on the plane, things started to get better. Frontier airlines will be my airline of choice from now on since they have Direct TV! Yep folks, I watched American Idol, the yankees game, womens bowling and minute to win it while 30,000 ft. In the air. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Matt, my intern director picked me up at the airport and we talked about Englewood Assembly which is the church I will be interning at all summer, the whole way into Englewood and let me just say this. I know the Lord wants me here. EA is all about the broken people, the convicts, the drug addicts, I mean you name it, they want to touch their lives for the Lord. I'm pumped to meet them all over the next few days. I'm also really excited to really grow in my walk with the Lord this summer. This will be a huge preperation period in my life and its really is gonna be a great summer.

After some great burgers and tons of laughs (mainly by me) at Freddy's with TJ, Tyler and Matt its time to hit the hay. Tommorrow is gonna be a great but long day but I'm pumped to see what God's gonna do this trip. Glory! Until next time...

Blessings
Joe
Proverbs 10.19

1 comment:

  1. I love that your blogging, and i actuallyyy get to read it now...thanks for the link..lol
    i will miss you in fine arts with sherri, but ill be sure to text you.
    God has great things in store for you Joe, i just know it!

    -melissa :)

    ReplyDelete