Thursday, May 13, 2010

WOW, I laugh a lot.

Today was really an awesome day. Except for my morning run. I've been running a few miles a day for the past few weeks and today, running at about 5,000 to 6,000 feet in the air really was not fun. The air was really thick from like reallt when I took my first step. Matt and everyone told me that this will go away once I get used to the Colorado air. I hope they are right because I felt like I was gonna die. Haha. Jody, another staff guy for EA is super funny. We literally laughed all day long. It was so great. He might be the fnniest guy I ever met and I know a lot of funny people. Like super funny people. Jody had me rollin. Unreal!
I also had breakfast at the church and Matt cooked probably the best biscuits and gravy ever! So good. Breakfast was cool because I got to meet Darren and Don. Matt, TJ and Jody have talked everyone up in the church to be great people and it was cool to finally meet some of the people that I have heard so much about.
Matt, TJ, Jody and I talked about my internship a ton today and it was really a great meeting. I threw out so many ideas and they liked most of them. Haha. I can say now that June 2nd is when I will become a temporary resident of Colorado. Its going to be sweet! I have so many cool ideas that I want to implement with youth and everything and I basically have free reign to do a lot of awesome things. I'm so ready just to get out here and get to know all of these kids. God has such a great plan for this summer and today was a day where the Lord really started fleshing what He wanted to see me do with my time over the next few months. It's so cool!
Lastly, we had a cookout at Matt's house and I saw so many old friends and new people from EA. It was a real fun time to just fellowship and hang with the people that I will see everyday for the next 2 months. Real exciting. It's super early right now. Like 5am so sorry if I haven't been more specific with my thoughts.
In a few hours, I'm going ATVing and hiking in the mountains with the guys. It's going to be amazing. Today is going to be a sweet day. I have to make sure I get batteries for my camera because these pictures will be must-see for real! Well time to spend some time with the Lord Almighty. Until next time folks.

Blessings
Joe
Proverbs 10.19

No comments:

Post a Comment