Saturday, June 6, 2009

Week 1...check,

So today was Saturday and for me that signals the end of the week. For Metro and probably a few other people Sunday is the end of the week. Weird I know ha ha but anyways, this week has been awesome. The first week on a new job is always a bit well new, and mysterious but with all the awesome great people I have met this week and the great opportunities that have been put in front of me, I know that the next 9 weeks are going to be incredible. Today was a very relaxing day for me. I didn't do much besides go to church tonight but I did see the cutest thing on TV earlier. I love sports and will probably watch any sport that's on TV even if it is girls basketball. The WNBA made its 2009 debut today and at the end of the LA Sparks and Shock game, Lisa Leslie was being interviewed and her 4 year old daughter Lauren took the microphone and started to sing "Jesus Loves Me." Let me tell you, it was the most precious thing I have seen all week. I can't wait to have kids to do awesome stuff like that. In other news today, I made my Metro Edwardsville stage debut. I only moved a stool on and off the stage but still, it was a debut none the less. I also got to watch the last few at bats of the cubs game. All I can say that losing on a bad throw to home plate probably is the worst possible way to lose a baseball game but I didn't expect anything less from the Cubbies. Too bad for them. Well, its almost midnight and I should be heading to bed now because I have to be up at 6am tomorrow for church. Suffering for the Lord at its best. I have a full day in front of me and hopefully I have some great blog material to share with you. Well until next time, love you all.

In Christ's Name
Joe
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment